The Clubmaster at smartbuyglasses.co.uk

Monday 15 December 2014





Sunglasses: Rayban c/o smartbuyglasses.co.uk

If you've been following my blog for any amount of time you may, or may not have noticed that I have a particular fondness for Rayban sunglasses. I wear them in almost every post! I finally managed to get my hands on the Clubmaster style - a particular pair I've been lusting after for a little while now, from smartbuyglasses.co.uk. They do a huge range of designer sunglasses at amazing prices! (including Celine! I know what my next purchase will be).

So if you're still struggling for ideas this Christmas check out their Christmas Gift Guide, there's plenty of time with fast shipping (I received mine in 2 days!) to order before the big day.

Thanks for reading!

Lucy xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi!! i really love your photos, are perfect! and... i love that sunglasses, they fit perfect on you.
    Kisses, Paola
    esmiarmario.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they really suit you! I can never pull of the Ray Bans, they just don't suit my face :(.

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you photos!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sunglasses are so beautiful ! Nice pictures too !

    EPIC Makeup Revolution giveaway ! Win over 150 shades !
    Http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Effortlessly beautiful! I love raybans but just haven't ever got round to buying them; now is my chance!

    I'm currently running a giveaway for the Naked 2 palette dupe by Makeup Revolution if anyone is interested!: HERE

    Dandy Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these sunnies on you! Such a classic shape. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are so beautiful. The clubmasters are so cute but on some people I think they look very police officer-ish. It doesn't work for my face unfortunately but looks awesome on you!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground